Listen to this terrific interview about the new book “Dark Cockpit”. Its authors Octavian Pantis and Captain Emil G Dobrovolschi talk about What Aviation Can Teach Us About Business and Leadership- you don’t want to miss it!
The subjects of the podcast are centered around how to:
- Bring clarity, boost morale, and achieve results through your communication
- Quickly win the trust of the people you work with – and keep it
- Assess your own readiness as a leader
- Always have a plan and be prepared for whatever can go wrong
- Meet the four requirements of a true professional
- Develop responsibility, competence, and leadership in those around you
- Be resilient, handle any turbulence, and help others do the same
- Use the stories, principles, and advice from this book to "Dark Cockpit" your way through life, be it at work or at home.
Listen to the podcast here.